Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For When The World Is Letting You Down

This one is for when nothing seems to be working out, and it's everyone else's fault. The lies of elected government officials, your friends not picking up the phone, another depressingly bad date, I could keep going. At times like this there's only one thing you need and that's a song to sing along to. Did I say sing? I meant scream. What you need is an angry anthem begging for just one fucking person that you can believe in. The Shods wrote this song for you, for this feeling, and it's perfect. But that's what the Shods do. They write songs for you to shake your fist at, to bring a smile to your face, to make your heart swell, to sing along to, and they do it so so well.

The Shods' Give Me One Person

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,

    I don't think I have your e-mail but I wanted to drop a quick note to say I hope things have been going well since you moved back to San Fran. And I like your blog.

    Best,
    Erika (student from PC)

    ReplyDelete