Monday, May 2, 2011

Looking For A Reason


Here's a quiet one based around three versions of I Found A Reason. This is a mix I made or year or so ago, whenever Love More and Excuses first appeared on the internet, and it remains one of my favorites.

LOOKING FOR A REASON

Cat Power- I Found A Reason
The Velvet Underground- I Found A Reason
Beach House- Zebra
The Dutchess & The Duke- The River
Dirty Three- Everything's Fucked
Low- When I Go Deaf
Sharon Van Etten- Love More
The Morning Benders- Excuses
Daniel, Fred & Julie- The Gambler And His Bride
Ida- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
The Velvet Underground- I Found A Reason (Demo)
Dirty Three- I Offered It Up To The Stars & The Night Sky
Lajkó Félix- Vigadó / Ballroom
Nick- Rewind

Looking For A Reason

*Image credit- Whitney Hubbs from the series Day For Night

No comments:

Post a Comment