Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Winter 2011 Mix


Here's a mix I threw together from a bunch of stuff I was listening to a few months ago. This is the first LCD Soundsystem song I really fell for. Very late to the game. The Max song is an old mixtape staple from an old split 7" with Matty Luv from Hickey on the A-Side. It's one of my favorite songs and I'm excited that a few new people will get to hear it.

WINTER 2011 MIX

LCD Soundsystem / Dance Yrself Clean
Built To Spill / The Plan
New Order / The Village
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros / Home
The Dø / The Calendar
The Everly Brothers / Cathy's Clown
The Human Hearts / Pilot Light
Little Scream / Heron and the Fox
The Good Ones / Sara
Gerry Nobody and Erwin Leirs / Drowning Alone
Max / 80 East
Title Tracks / Tougher Than The Rest
Sonny & The Sunsets / Lovin' On An Older Gal
Girls / Oh My Love
Cary Ann Hearst / The Thread
The Action / Brain
The Resonars / The Golden Age
The Parting Gifts / My Mind's Made Up
Range Rats / The Two Of Us
V-3 / Another Exterminator (Eaten By Bugs)

Winter Mix 2011

*Image credit- Allan Macintyre

No comments:

Post a Comment