Sunday, May 8, 2011

Power Pop Plus


Here's my power pop mix. Power Pop purists beware. The plus means I've taken liberties. Not to say there isn't plenty of great Power Pop on here, but Harry Belafonte? It just worked. This one's from sometime in the fall, but it's perfect for spring.

POWER POP PLUS

The Raspberries- Tonight
Badfinger- No Matter What
Elton John- Crocodile Rock
The Plimsouls- A Million Miles Away
The dB's- A Spy In The House Of Love
The Modern Lovers- Government Center
The Boys- (Baby) It's You
David Bowie- Here Comes The Night
George Harrison- Apple Scruffs
20/20- Jack's Got A Problem
Raspberries- Oh Tonight
Only Ones- City Of Fun
The Romantics- I Can't Tell You Anything
Demon's Claws- Weird Ways
Shivvers- Teen Line
20/20- The Night I Heard A Scream
The Breakaways- House On A Hill
Bonnie Hayes- Girls Like Me
Harry Nilsson- Me and My Arrow
The Hollies- Jennifer Eccles
Only Ones- Another Girl, Another Planet
Matthew Sweet- I've Been Waiting
The Posies- Ontario
Harry Belafonte- Jump In The Line

Power Pop Plus

*Image credit- Andy Warhol (Power Pop Art!)

No comments:

Post a Comment