Sunday, May 1, 2011

Her Pain, Our Gain


This time, just the ladies.

HER PAIN, OUR GAIN

Candi Staton- I'm Just A Prisoner (Of Your Good Lovin')
Doris Troy- Whatcha Gonna Do About It
Aretha Franklin- I Never Loved A Man (The Way That I Love You)
Sharon Jones- How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?
Etta James- Pushover
Betty Wright- Clean Up Woman
Rose Batiste- Hit and Run
Diana Ross & The Supremes- Where Did Our Love Go
Sweet Inspirations- Sweet Inspiration
Baby Washington- That's How Heartaches Are Made
Linda Jones- For Your Precious Love
Barbara Lynn- You'll Lose A Good Thing
Penny & The Quarters- You and Me
Rozetta Johnson- That Hurts
Freda Gray & The Rocketeers- Stay Away From My Johnny
The Sweet Things- I'm In A World Of Trouble
Fontella Bass- Rescue Me
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas- (Love Is Like) A Heatwave
Wendy Rene- Bar-B-Q
Ike & Tina Turner- A Fool In Love
Mary Wells- My Guy
The Marvelettes- Please Mr. Postman
The Ronettes- (The Best Part Of) Breakin' Up
The Shirelles- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Bettye Lavette- My Man, He's A Lovin' Man
Helene Smith- You Got To Do Your Share
Bettye Swann- Make Me Yours

Her Pain, Our Gain

*Image credit- Young Aretha Franklin in studio

No comments:

Post a Comment