Saturday, April 16, 2011

Their Pain, Our Gain 2


The soul mix of my life, the sequel.

THEIR PAIN, OUR GAIN 2
Ernesto Djedje- Zadie Bobo
Showmen- 39-21-46
Brenton Wood- Oogum Boogum
Bill Moss- Sock It To ‘Em Soul Brother
Ronnie Whitehead- Out Of Breath
Solomon Burke- Home In Your Heart
Lon Rogers & the Soul Blenders- Too Good To Be True
Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings- I Learned The Hard Way
O.V. Wright- Nickel And A Nail
Charles Bradley- Why Is It So Hard?
Willie Hightower- Walk A Mile In My Shoes
Ronnie Taylor- Without Love
Archie Bell & the Drells- Go For What You Know
Aretha Franklin- Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
Cymande- Bra
Toussaint McCall- Nothing Takes The Place Of You
James Carr- The Dark End Of The Street
Them Two- Am I A Good Man
Bobby “Blue” Bland- I’m Not Ashamed
Curtis Mayfield- Power To The People (Demo)
Parliament- Oh Lord Why Lord/Prayer
Sam & Dave- When Something Is Wrong With My Baby (Live)
The Combinations- While You Were Gone
Ray Charles- Tell The Truth (Live)

Their Pain, Our Gain 2

*Image credit- still from Sam & Dave Live in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment