Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ocean Songs.


I love the ocean. I grew up in the Bay Area next to it, I love driving along it, I photograph it a lot, and I've missed it terribly while in Arizona. I made a mix about it. While in Arizona. Yes, it made me feel better. (And yes, I stole the title from Dirty Three.)

OCEAN SONGS.
Nina Nastasia- Ocean
Dirty Three- Restless Waves
Low- Over The Ocean
Dirty Projectors & Bjork- On And Ever Onward
Dennis Wilson- Pacific Ocean Blue
Modest Mouse- Grey Ice Water
Sun Kil Moon- Ocean Breathes Salty
Sandy Denny & the Strawbs- Sail Away To The Sea
Beachwood Sparks- The Calming Seas
Billy Bragg & Wilco- Secrets Of The Sea
So Cow- International Waters
Saturday Looks Good To Me- (Even If You Die On The) Ocean
Love Is All- Sea Sick
The Jesus Lizard- Seasick
The Thermals- At The Bottom Of The Sea
The Velvet Underground- Ocean (Outtake)
Patrick Watson- Man Under The Sea
A.A. Bondy- Of The Sea
Alela Diane- The Ocean

Ocean Songs.

*Image credit- Lisa M. Robinson from her show Oceana opening April 28th at Klompching Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment